This tour offers you a great chance to discover Halong Bay, the wonderland of Karst topography with 3,000 limestone and dolomite islets sprinkled over an area of 1,500 square km. On this tour you will see Ha Long Bay closer and in an active way. Kayaking is the best way to explore how beautiful Halong is, to paddle through islets, to visit hidden caves, lagoons, unspoiled beaches, floating fishing village, to talk with local fisherman. Thanks to thousands of islands on the bay, the water is calm, the current is fine, and the wind is not too strong are ideal condition for sea-kayaking.
- Driving to Ha Long Bay through the lush, scenic Red River Delta.
- Cruising overnight on board on the traditional Junk – Halong phoenix cruiser, the charming replica paddle steamer, on tranquil UNESCO world heritage listed Halong Bay.
- Savouring the best cuisine on board, enjoy fresh fruit after going kayaking on our floating garden bar.
- Taking the time to soak up the beauty of Halong Bay - thousands of limestone islands scattered amid the clear, emerald waters.
- Exploring the limestone islands and emerald green waters of UNESCO World Heritage Listed Ha Long Bay.
- Full day kayaking to explore the beauty of Ha Long Bay.
Itinerary in a glance:
Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay– Halong phoenix cruiser (B, L).
Day 2: Halong phoenix cruiser – Full day kayaking (B, L, D).
Day 3: Halong phoenix cruiser – Ha Long Bay – Hanoi (B, L).
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong bay – Halong Phoenix Cruiser. (L, D).
South Pacific Travel's bus and guide will pick you up at your hotel. On the way to Halong city enjoy the journey through the rich farmlands of the Red River Delta and the scenery of rice fields, water buffalo and everyday Vietnamese village life. Arrive in Halong boarding Halong phoenix cruiser. Lunch is served with a welcome drink while the boat cruises the bay to enjoy the beautiful limestone seascape. After visiting Amazing cave, we stop at a floating house and go kayaking to Luon cave to enjoy the quiet atmosphere of the bay. Fresh fruit platter will be served followed by a dinner between 6h30 and 7h00 pm. Overnight on board.
- Visit: Amazing Cave.
- Kayaking: 1,5hrs.
- Meals: Lunch and dinner.
- Accommodation: Twin shared cabin.
Day 2: Halong Phoenix Cruiser – Full day kayaking (B, L, D).
Sunrise breakfast is ready to serve at around 7h30 am. Soaking your body for our kayaking. The guide will show you the most beautiful parts of the bay through a maze of islets amidst dramatic natural scenery to explore stalactite caves such as Drum cave, Man’s head islet, Turtle islet and Fairman’s cave before heading to Van Gia fishing village for BBQ lunch and relaxation. You will have a chance to understand more about fishermen’s daily life in the bay. Afterwards we continue kayaking to the other sides of the bay to visit a pearl farm. We return to the junk around 4h00 pm for the second night.
- Visit: Van Gia fishing village and many caves.
- Kayaking: 6 – 7 hrs.
- Meals: Breakfast, BBQ Lunch and dinner.
- Accommodation: Twin shared cabin.
Day 3: Halong phoenix Cruiser - Halong Bay - Hanoi (B, L).
Sunrise breakfast, morning cruising back to Le Tonkin, lazy on the top deck. Let spend time enjoying the beauty of creator. Having lunch on board with variety of local foods before back to Halong dock. Have a short break of 15 minutes and then en route to Hanoi. Trip ends around 4h30 pm.
- Cruising: 3hrs.
- Transfer: Halong – Hanoi: 3,5hrs.
- Meals: Breakfast and Lunch.
Special promotion: from 1st May to 30th Aug
Tour prices include:
Breakfast and accommodation 2 nights sharing a twin or double cabin.
- Pick-ups and transfer by A/C vehicle.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Entrance fees.
- Kayaking, life jacket, water proof bags, complimentary glass of wine, fresh fruit.
- Refresher towel.
- Meals (as specified in the itinerary).
Tour prices do not include:
Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Single supplement on Phoenix Cruiser US$ 45/ pax per night.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- This option is not suitable for children.
The itinerary may be subjected to change due to the bad weather condition.